magic lantern

From: ReD dEaTh (ihavebadluckwithwomen@hunglikeahorsefly.com)
Date: 12/19/01

From: ihavebadluckwithwomen@hunglikeahorsefly.com (ReD dEaTh)
Date: 19 Dec 2001 11:30:36 -0800

what are your views on magic lantern.
i dont know how putting a virus in my computer or any other hackers
computer is supposed to stop terrorism personally i think its a load
if i may say so myself.

Relevant Pages

  • magic lantern
    ... what are your views on magic lantern. ... i dont know how putting a virus in my computer or any other hackers ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • magic lantern
    ... what are your views on magic lantern. ... i dont know how putting a virus in my computer or any other hackers ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: magic lantern
    ... > computer is supposed to stop terrorism personally i think its a load ... "Your computer was infected with Magic Lantern from FBI" ... Some smart hackers will reverse engineer the AV to ... see what paterns it look to find out that it is ML and not another virus. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [ElectronicSouls] - Our Novel
    ... ppl dont call them crackers and their friends think they are elite ... cuz in my oppinion there are not ... script kids and packet kiddies.. ... ,but you allways see stuff like: "HACKERS ATTACKED ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: VIRTUAL MEMORY
    ... each drive / partition. ... > anything because I dont know what I should or should not delete. ... > virus scan both from the nortons that I have and also from live update, ... physical memory. ...