Re: SSH tunnels woes with Putty

Al <bigal.nz@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Good spotting Jacob. I had picked up on that myself and have tried it
with and without - no diff.

Then I'm out of ideas. I've just tried what looks like the exact same
thing with Windows 7, IE 8.0.7600.16385, and PuTTY 0.60, and it works
for me.

  • Re: dates in diff files?
    ... including diff (but not patch as I ... Windows since NT4, does much the same work as diff; ... Microsoft employees is true, and warms your heart no doubt; ... specifically mentioned cygwin and mingw. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: unexplainable read errors, copy/diff-issue
    ... The IOMMU is enabled and the IOMMU memory was set to 64MB the Linux kernel complained. ... Of course diff could not say me that but sha512sum could. ... I tried the whole thing under Windows. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • RE: Media Player Hangs with Hyper-Threading On
    ... We are seeing the same exact thing. ... I have also posted this question in the "Windows Media\Windows ... > run all HT processors now and when we turn HT off, the system never fails. ... > 512 MB RAM ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)
  • Re: The Mac Got Cracked (via Safari zero-day vulnerability)
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... Yes, we'd love to see all the "exact" steps as to how PCs get cracked, when they get cracked and the method used. ... The media for one, has had reports of the millions of dollars lost by the enterprise alone in dealing with exploits that affect Windows OS that they us, and that's before one could even hope to document the millions of average users who have had problems and had to call in help just to make their Windows boxes run again, let alone do anything productive. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • RE: W2K3 TCP/IP Print Server Rejects Request (LPR/LPD)
    ... I am having the exact same problem and its driving me crazy!! ... that if you use the lpq utility you will find that there are no queues. ... > windows 2000 box. ... > printers and shares the same but the Windows 2003 box rejects the request. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)