ssh connect back?

Hi group,
This is what I want to achieve:
I connect per ssh to a computer an the internet. Works fine. Now I
have a svn-repository on my local machine (behind firewall) and I want
to do a svn checkout from this repository on the remote machine. So I
need to somehow connect back to the machine where the ssh originated.
Is it possible to do this? (Without issuing a seperate ssh-connection
back which probably won't work because of the firewall)
thanks,
stephan

  • Re: ssh tunneling and "channel 2: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed"
    ... Machine C is behind a firewall, and so direct ssh from A to C isn't possible. ... on machine A (local machine) I run in one terminal: ... machine A to port 5900 on machine C. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Is NAT in OpenBSD PF UPnP enabled or Non UPnP?
    ... >> I start by not giving logins and SSH access to users I don't trust. ... a network topology which goes around the ... >> firewall and thus is a serious hole to network security. ... >> have access via UPnP to, well, anything that device might happen to ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: ssh attempts
    ... the excellent iptables firewall you probably already have on your system. ... consider changing the port SSH listens on. ... Login to account webmaster not allowed or account non-existent. ... Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: mpich and iptables firewall?
    ... to me it seems a very weird setup to have a firewall running ... on the cluster nodes. ... Using SGE you could disable rsh and ssh completely ... Chain FORWARD ...
    (comp.parallel.mpi)
  • Re: Problems with ipfw and ssh
    ... I get this error when updating my firewall rules via ssh. ... ${addcmd} 50 allow all from any to any via lo0 ... debug1: PAM: cleanup ...
    (freebsd-questions)