[Python] Libs for work with SSH
- From: "Fabio Brazzo" <fabio@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:12:28 +0100
Hello, counsel to the library to work with SSH. The main requirement is
normal operation with the utility sudo. I have already tried and what I am
suffering: paramiko - can not sudo at all, trying after a call to serve in
STDIN password, but sudo wrote that then type: "No ttys present" pxssh -
mmmmmm, very slow, very very slow, awkward fabric - can sudo only in what
is an ideal world, as there is to work with different users and where i
need send password ? Have normal libraries that work with sudo, or not?
- Prev by Date: Re: how can i reduce the lag in my sshd session?
- Next by Date: Re: ssh connect back?
- Previous by thread: Re: how can i reduce the lag in my sshd session?
- Next by thread: How to dynamically restrict SSH access to a given user