[Python] Libs for work with SSH

Hello, counsel to the library to work with SSH. The main requirement is
normal operation with the utility sudo. I have already tried and what I am
suffering: paramiko - can not sudo at all, trying after a call to serve in
STDIN password, but sudo wrote that then type: "No ttys present" pxssh -
mmmmmm, very slow, very very slow, awkward fabric - can sudo only in what
is an ideal world, as there is to work with different users and where i
need send password ? Have normal libraries that work with sudo, or not?

Visualizza articolo...
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4321954/python-libs-for-work-with-ssh>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why would defaults not work?
    ... Unless individual users are allowed to set their own hooks. ... for them to be in the libraries of all users when ... they were set once from a "sudo sh" command line ... While it's not surprising that the modified file is in root's Library ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: `ls` shows file, `bash` says "No such file" ???
    ... I'm thinking it odd that you are trying to execute a file in ... sudo is not likely to help if the problem is a missing library. ... Did you install the 32 bit emulation layer (with its libraries)? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Why would defaults not work?
    ... for LoginHook and LogoutHook which run as root ... when ANY user logins in or out to be in the library ... for them to be in the libraries of all users when ... they were set once from a "sudo sh" command line ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: py 2.7.1 & openssl
    ... needed headers or libraries files. ... sudo make install ... do su root, when you install, not sudo. ... Python uses static libraries and ...
    (comp.lang.python)