[Python] Libs for work with SSH

Hello, counsel to the library to work with SSH. The main requirement is
normal operation with the utility sudo. I have already tried and what I am
suffering: paramiko - can not sudo at all, trying after a call to serve in
STDIN password, but sudo wrote that then type: "No ttys present" pxssh -
mmmmmm, very slow, very very slow, awkward fabric - can sudo only in what
is an ideal world, as there is to work with different users and where i
need send password ? Have normal libraries that work with sudo, or not?

Visualizza articolo...
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4321954/python-libs-for-work-with-ssh>