Re: ssh ChrootDirectory gives me strange results

Hi Nico,
I am using OpenSSH_5.5p1-hpn13v7, OpenSSL 0.9.8o on Gentoo Linux x64
with a 2.6.34-gentoo-r6 kernel.

Tamer

Am 30.08.2010 03:36, schrieb Nico Kadel-Garcia:
On Aug 29, 1:17 pm, Tamer Higazi <th9...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi people!
For a project I need to create ssh accounts (based on shared keys) who
would be loged in a specific directory. They should only be able to
login in the desired directory, but not be able for outside browsing.

Now what I did is to modify the sshd_config:

http://pastebin.com/LHTUd1ah

Everytime I uncomment: "ChrootDirectory /work" and I try to connect, I
receive this message on the console:

Write failed: Broken pipe

Any ideas?!

Tamer

Is your server OpenBSD? And which released version of OpenSSH are you
using?

.