scp session stalled

I am trying to copy a huge file by scp from one ubuntu system to
another ubuntu system, which is estimated to take 2.5 hours. However,
scp never finish copying, and it always stalls at some point, and I
have to type Enter to let it continue. Do you know what cause this
problem and how to fix it? Thank you!

  • Re: scp session stalled
    ... another ubuntu system, which is estimated to take 2.5 hours. ... If there is a problem in scp, then the problem in scp needs to be fixed, ... bug and fix the code. ... Avoiding the problem also avoids the fix. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: NFS Buffering
    ... it all together so the scp can accruately report on its progress? ... I don't know how to fix it, but I don't think it has anything to ...
    (Fedora)