scp session stalled
- From: Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to copy a huge file by scp from one ubuntu system to
another ubuntu system, which is estimated to take 2.5 hours. However,
scp never finish copying, and it always stalls at some point, and I
have to type Enter to let it continue. Do you know what cause this
problem and how to fix it? Thank you!
- Prev by Date: Re: reverse ssh - why connection refused?
- Next by Date: SCP Push vs Pull
- Previous by thread: reverse ssh - why connection refused?
- Next by thread: SCP Push vs Pull