Can one configure sshd_config to allow only sshfs?

Is it possible to configure sshd_config (or something else for that
matter) so that *only* sshfs works across an ssh connection? I.e. is
there anything one can put in ForceCommand that would allow only this
to work?

--
Chris Green

  • Re: Can one configure sshd_config to allow only sshfs?
    ... matter) so that *only* sshfs works across an ssh connection? ... there anything one can put in ForceCommand that would allow only this ... Since sshfs relies on sftp, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Can one configure sshd_config to allow only sshfs?
    ... matter) so that *only* sshfs works across an ssh connection? ... there anything one can put in ForceCommand that would allow only this to ... I'm not sure about sshfs, but you can set a user's shell to be scponly ... won't get an interactive shell; ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: help needed - GBDE mounts on top of FUSE sshfs (fails)
    ... offsite from rsync.net, and the transport is encrypted via sshfs, but I am ... paranoid and do not want them to see the contants, ... local ggatec to the remote ggated via your ssh connection. ... My only exposure to these things was with the GBDE HOWTO: ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: help needed - GBDE mounts on top of FUSE sshfs (fails)
    ... offsite from rsync.net, and the transport is encrypted via sshfs, but I am ... paranoid and do not want them to see the contants, ... local ggatec to the remote ggated via your ssh connection. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: ssh port forwarding problem
    ... SS> ssh connection will drop sometimes in a matter of minutes. ... you want to find out why the SSH connection is ending. ... debug output from the server. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)