logging when ssh/sftp disconnects

Hi - does anyone know how to log when ssh/sftp sessions
disconnect?

I have logging working for SSH but there doesn't appear
to be any information in the log files and when the sessions
disconnect.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Agile

  • Re: [TCPIP V5.4] SSH observations
    ... > goes beyond the ceiling and disconnect needs some/many seconds. ... We have been trying SSH for some time now, ... OpenSSH, no doubt. ... It is not surprising to find bugs in new software, but here it was the other way ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: ssh problem
    ... I get a 'broken pipe' msg that I was interpreting as a disconnect. ... Sometimes it just stops working, with no error msg, as does terminal. ... If I close terminal it warns me something [presumably ssh] is still ... running and will be stopped if I exit. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: [TCPIP V5.4] SSH observations
    ... goes beyond the ceiling and disconnect needs some/many seconds. ... !We have been trying SSH for some time now, ... tests of Secure Copy and Secure FTP between a VMS and AIX box were failures. ... !It is not surprising to find bugs in new software, but here it was the other way ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • chroot user
    ... When i try to ssh to a chrooted user i get the following error, ... it's disconnect; any idea? ... Authentication successful. ...
    (comp.unix.questions)
  • Re: ssh problem
    ... I don't seem to have authlog - does that get produced with something I ... error-finding shell under which ssh would run, ... SSH seems to do a lot of stuff with channels 1 through 10 - the vast ... also what happens with a disconnect, or is something else going on? ...
    (Ubuntu)