Re: logging with psftp
- From: yawnmoth <terra1024@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 27, 2:59 am, Simon Tatham <ana...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yawnmoth <terra1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PuTTY lets you log the unencrypted packets of an SSH session. Can you
do this with PSFTP as well? <http://tartarus.org/~simon/putty-
snapshots/htmldoc/Chapter6.html> does not mention anything about this.
As with most of PuTTY's savable settings, you can use this feature
in a command-line tool despite its lack of a dedicated command-line
option by means of preparing a saved session that has the option set
and using that on the PSFTP command line in place of the host name.
That's pretty convenient - thanks!
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH Port forwarding does not work
- Next by Date: Re: ssh batch mode from one machine to multiple machines
- Previous by thread: Re: logging with psftp
- Next by thread: ssh batch mode from one machine to multiple machines