Re: sftp Authentication Issue (Unix to Windows)

On May 27, 8:53 am, "steve.burch" <steve.bu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could anyone point me towards what could be causing this error - I'm
presuming it's on the Windows side, but I may be wrong. Are there any
further tests that I could run, or information that I could provide
that would help me troubleshoot this issue.

Have you follow the instructions on
SSHTectiaServer_AdminManual60.pdf
to set up publickey authentication ?

It is hard to guess if your configurations are correct,
if you don't mention them in your posting.

  • Re: Hobbyists after 2020?
    ... Even Windows and x86-64 will have an end.] ... iLO and other tools, large-scale NAS and FC SAN configurations, likely ... folks and third-party folks to port the applications to arbitrary Linux ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Datadomain Windows 2008 DC
    ... You're dcdiag states you have 6 DC's your first posting 5 DC's, ... Check the DNS registration for DCs entries on DNS server '10.0.130.101' ... FSMO roles are running on windows 2008. ... Please describe more details about datadomain and the integration ...
  • RE: Vista and Mobile Device Center Sync Problem with Windows Mobil
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Windows Mobile-based USB device is plugged in but is unable get a network ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Daryl the loser resorts to trolling posts
    ... There was a preacher who was playing around with one of the ... The Husband saw the donkey just outside the windows and moved the ... posting On-topic perfectly good aviation entries and you knew you were ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • RE: RRAS stopped - NO VPN or internal NAT
    ... Thank you for posting back and many thanks for your sharing of the troubleshoot experience. ... Bill Peng ... Double click Routing and Remote Access service in the right pane. ... >> Filemon for Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)