sftp Authentication Issue (Unix to Windows)

Hello,

We're trying to set up passwordless authentication between a Unix
server, running:-

bash-3.00$ ssh2 -V
ssh2: F-Secure-SSH-2.3.1 (build 7) on sparc-sun-solaris2.8

and a windows (2003 R2) server, running:-

SSH tectia Server v6.0.1.16

On the Unix side, I created a public key in the following format:-

bash-3.00$ more batchftp_uat.pub
---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
Subject: genevaz
Comment: "2048-bit rsa, genevaz@nsufu351, Wed Apr 29 2009
16:02:21"

AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIQAAAQEArY1INXO1O1OYKMftSSqWMu0yCEth4RxZWbLgDfyh9j
…etc…

HyzYkalbK0IxCTwxILud5dmhVDj4C0w9eCiP7DJF9+Fvk7eq6hwTfsCZxrJO9RPPxTGjds
3acg4fKft64II8QpOYVw==
---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----

This has been placed in the .ssh2 directory on the Windows server,
under the user's configuration directory.

When I attempt to connect from the Unix to the Windows server, it
prompts me for a password. In the Windows Event Viewer, I get the
following warning:-

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: SSH Tectia Server
Event Category: None