password less login not working

I have generated the keys, copied them to authorized_keys,
authorized_keys2(I use openssh; so just to be sure), copied
authorized_keys to remote machine and chaged the permissions
accordingly.
chmod -R 0755 .ssh
chmod 0644 .ssh/authorized_keys

I have my private keys here on the local machine. Still the password
less login isn't working. Here is a small dump of "ssh -vvv remote".

debug3: authmethod_is_enabled
publickey
debug1: Next authentication method:
publickey
debug1: Offering public key: /home/rahulkmr/.ssh/
id_rsa
debug3:
send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for
reply
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,hostbased
debug1: Offering public key: /home/rahulkmr/.ssh/
id_dsa
debug3:
send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for
reply
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,hostbased
debug2: we did not send a packet, disable
method
debug3: authmethod_lookup
password
debug3: remaining
preferred: ,password
debug3: authmethod_is_enabled
password
debug1: Next authentication method: password

Can anyone help me with why the password less login isn't working.
.