Re: dealing with different ssh ports on one host

Markus Veltre <mveltre82@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But unfortunateley everytime I connected to one server and trying to
connect to another one, SSH aborts the connection because I'm trying to
connect to the same host - but using a different ssh server-key.
[...]
Is there any why to tell ssh it should consider the port I'm connecting
to?

The 'HostKeyAlias' configuration option is the right way to solve
this. You connect to port 2222 of the forwarding machine, but add
an option like '-o HostKeyAlias=realmachinename'. Then OpenSSH will
cache the host key under the name 'realmachinename'.
--
Simon Tatham "The voices in my head are trying to ignore me.
<anakin@xxxxxxxxx> But if I keep talking, I can drive them insane."