Re: dealing with different ssh ports on one host

Dans l'article <76rr1pF1docs9U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Markus Veltre <mveltre82@xxxxxxxxxxx> écrit:

] To connect to the second host, I need to delete <home>/.ssh/known_hosts
] or at least delete the host's key line.
]
] Is there any why to tell ssh it should consider the port I'm connecting
] to?

I don't think so, but you can work around your problem by using the
"UserKnownHostsFile" option on one of the "ssh" commands:

ssh -p 22 user@xxxxxxxxxx
ssh -p 2222 -o UserKnownHostsFile=~/.ssh/otherKNF user@xxxxxxxxxx

--
| ~~~~~~~~ Martin Ouwehand ~ Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ~ Lausanne
__|___________ Email/PGP: http://personnes.epfl.ch/martin.ouwehand ____________
Six months in the lab will save you an afternoon in the library [Uncle Al]
.