SSH key limited ONLY to port forwarding? Possible?

I would like to authorize login of a certain SSH key to one purpose
only: to port forwarding. I do not want this key to execute any
command, except maybe /bin/true or something. I think that I can
specify something in authorized_hosts to that effect, any idea what?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

  • Re: Obamas landslide?
    ... and reducing budget deficit by increasing taxes. ... Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, ... If you want your postings to be seen by ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Welding one of the worst occupations, according to WSJ
    ... If I remember the article right, they rated it by how physically hard ... Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, ... If you want your postings to be seen by ...
    (sci.engr.joining.welding)
  • Re: best way to weld together two 1/4" lead sheets?
    ... The backing plate would address melt-through nicely. ... Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, ... If you want your postings to be seen by ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Bench grinder motor for Ig
    ... Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, ... If you want your postings to be seen by ... I called GE about warrantee information and was informed that the ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)