SSH key limited ONLY to port forwarding? Possible?

I would like to authorize login of a certain SSH key to one purpose
only: to port forwarding. I do not want this key to execute any
command, except maybe /bin/true or something. I think that I can
specify something in authorized_hosts to that effect, any idea what?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
.