Re: putty character set negotiation
- From: Simon Tatham <anakin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 02 Feb 2009 20:39:23 +0000 (GMT)
ok, so is there anyway to tell putty to use cp437 automatically?
Regrettably not; the escape sequences in question were designed by
people who either didn't know or didn't care about CP437. (I suspect
the former; I can't remember offhand, but I expect they predate the
widespread use of CP437.)
Simon Tatham "Imagine what the world would be like if
<anakin@xxxxxxxxx> there were no hypothetical situations..."
- Prev by Date: Re: putty character set negotiation
- Next by Date: tunnel and ConnectTimeout option
- Previous by thread: Re: putty character set negotiation
- Next by thread: tunnel and ConnectTimeout option