ssh forward connection from one host with no proxy

Hi all

I have been trying to use ssh to bypass firewall, see the current
configuration

machines:
laptop_at_work (http internet only)
custssh_server (no internet access)
ssh_outside (can ssh into cutssh_server)

At laptop_at_work I have access to the internet through a proxy, but
my webmail URL is blocked.
At ssh_outside I can do a wget http://www.cnn.com, it works.
So I want ssh_outside who has full internet connection to act as a
proxy/gateway for me at laptop_at_work, using custssh_server as a
middle gateway between me (laptop_at_work) and and the internet
(ssh_outside)

I have tried

at ssh_outside machine
$ ssh -o "GatewayPorts yes" -g -c arcfour -R *:8885:10.9.8.2:80 -N
user@custssh_server

at custssh_server
telnet localhost 8885

Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
GET http://www.cnn.com HTTP/1.0
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request