Re: Protocol 2,1 does not work for /etc/ssh/sshd_config
- From: Wolfgang <wtrappe@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:59:19 +0200
This does not work (client cannot ssh) even though the man page
This work (client can ssh) :
I do "service sshd restart" for both configuration.
sshd version is OpenSSH_3.5p1 on FC6 computer.
what does Protocol 1,2 do?
we have serveral boxes which seems to have problems in the protocol handling in the transition from 2 to 1.
I am not shure if your second config yust end by only 1 or 2.
What says a ssh -v -v -v server, does it try both protocols?
- Prev by Date: Re: scp UNBELIEVABLY slow -- PLOT THICKENS
- Next by Date: Re: How to PREVENT a user from logging in through SSH
- Previous by thread: Re: scp UNBELIEVABLY slow -- PLOT THICKENS
- Next by thread: Re: How to PREVENT a user from logging in through SSH