ssh and dhcp interactions?

I'm wondering if I'll have ssh complaining about hostkeys if
I boot up servers with IP addresses assigned from a pool
by DHCP?

The reason I wonder is that examination of a typical ~/.ssh/known_hosts
file shows each line has a name and an IP addr.

If the IP addr is different the next time I talk to the machine
with that name is it gonna complain? Or want me to add a new
known_hosts entry with the new name,ip pair? Or complain that
some other machine had that IP the last time it recorded an entry?

I'm just trying to figure out how much trouble getting away from
static IPs might get me into before I find myself sinking in the
swamp :-).

Thanks for any info you can provide.

  • AW: IE https certificate attack
    ... bother comparing the actual server name to the certificate's ... "issued for" entry? ... Neither did any of them complain when accessing a https web page ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Radio Times Credits - week ending 17th August
    ... missed a page I can't find an entry for 'the bungalow' in Who's Who ... if we complain too much, hazel will come back and engage in a ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Congratulations you have won a 5 Play.com voucher
    ... >Got it last week and already used it (even if the entry said only ... >UKers could get it;), got me Spooks series 3 for under the customs ... got a 360 play and charge kit for 8 quid so can't complain. ... gamertag: chrisflynnuk ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: All said and done
    ... I just left one complain but it wasn't understood. ... make a thread new entry for a sinclair related stuff I'll do it if I ... father this week, so it's possible some of my personal feelings are ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)
  • Re: ssh and dhcp interactions?
    ... TH> boot up servers with IP addresses assigned from a pool by DHCP? ... TH> with that name is it gonna complain? ... TH> other machine had that IP the last time it recorded an entry? ...
    (comp.security.ssh)