How to transfer files across two ssh connections

Hi, newbie question and I would be grateful if you could give me some
pointers.

I connect from my home computer A to my work computer C by ssh'ing
into another machine B first, then ssh to machine C. However I can't
transfer files back from C to A, as B has a very small file quota
limit. How could I connect directly from A to C to transfer the files?
The login details are the same for B and C.

machine A: Win XP with putty and WinSCP
machine B and C: Linux Redhat

Thanks

  • Re: Best Solution for Transfering Files
    ... What would be the best solution to transfer files to my home computer from ... Currently I have a CLI SSH client on the WinXP machine at work. ... yes - try changing from SCP to SFTP or vice-versa. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Best Solution for Transfering Files
    ... What would be the best solution to transfer files to my home computer from ... Currently I have a CLI SSH client on the WinXP machine at work. ... The WinSCP client I use from my parent's house does not work for me due to ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: File Transfer Wizard Problem
    ... >I just got a new XP Home computer and want to transfer files from my old ... Tried direct cable connection and could see ... > something obvious - any suggestions so that I can transfer files without ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • File Transfer Wizard Problem
    ... I just got a new XP Home computer and want to transfer files from my old ... Tried direct cable connection and could see the ... It shouldn't be this difficult so I guess I must just be missing ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to transfer files across two ssh connections
    ... Problem solved, using the putty remote command option, found it in the ... pointers. ... I connect from my home computer A to my work computer C by ssh'ing ... transfer files back from C to A, as B has a very small file quota ...
    (comp.security.ssh)