Re: Forward SSH to local port (without having sshd connect to other service)

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 08:35:20PM -0500, Mark Carrier wrote:
It's a command line server application. I can ssh to the application and I'm
directly presented with the app's CLI interface.

"ssh to the application ??" It's mean that your server App contain an
implementation of a ssh server? Sound a bit complicated that Server
App. If it's not the case.. You Can't.. a ssh client can only connect to
a ssh server... (sshd daemon). I really still don't understand what you
are trying to do ...

--
Martin
.