- From: comphelp@xxxxxxxxx (Todd H.)
- Date: 26 Dec 2007 22:51:17 -0600
Michele <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
does SecureCRT support URL hyperlinking?
I mean: consider a URL in the terminal. The terminal should hyperlink
the URL for me, meaning that if I hover my mouse on it I can click on
it and then view it on my browser.
Yes, put mouse cursor over url, right click Open URL.
SecureCRT is so friggin good, I have happily paid for it when there's
free competition in putty. If putty had a less clunky interface,
VanDyke may have a bit tougher sell, but as is, SecureCRT makes living
all day in *nix shell terminals quite nice. And the tabbed interface
- From: Michele
- Prev by Date: A Tunneling question - How does one use corkscrew , ssh , and eg firefox ?
- Next by Date: Question on remote command execution
- Previous by thread: Re: SecureCRT
- Next by thread: A Tunneling question - How does one use corkscrew , ssh , and eg firefox ?