Re: SecureCRT

Michele <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,
does SecureCRT support URL hyperlinking?
I mean: consider a URL in the terminal. The terminal should hyperlink
the URL for me, meaning that if I hover my mouse on it I can click on
it and then view it on my browser.

Yes, put mouse cursor over url, right click Open URL.

SecureCRT is so friggin good, I have happily paid for it when there's
free competition in putty. If putty had a less clunky interface,
VanDyke may have a bit tougher sell, but as is, SecureCRT makes living
all day in *nix shell terminals quite nice. And the tabbed interface
is fabulous.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/