ssh and forced password changes

I have a wrapper on my password that prints out directions to my
users. This works with everything other than ssh. When using ssh the
directions do not print out, and the user is dropped right into the
passwd command. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks -

  • Re: Is protocol giving away too much
    ... > Is there any reason not to use the packet format of TLS, IPSec, ... > SSH, or the like? ... What's weak about using the same key in both directions? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: ssh and forced password changes
    ... This works with everything other than ssh. ... directions do not print out, and the user is dropped right into the ... passwd command. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Pseudo-terminal and OpenSSH
    ... I am trying to write an wrapper for OpenSSH because my current internet ... But for the ssh command it starts by asking for the password (bypassing ... the rebind of stdin i would guess too), and then it continues the program ... so the program output would go like this: ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Disallow command parameters from ssh connection
    ... I wonder is there an option can be set or some sort of wrapper (open ... source or commecial) which will disallow command paramter from a ssh ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Using PocketSTREET in PocketPC Application.
    ... Does anybody know of any other wrapper available for TomTom 5 except ... TTNCF? ... Also can anybody give me directions if I want to write a wrapper ...