Re: SSH application in Java

Looks like I've done it. With one *klick* my application reboots few
computers one by one. I've decided to use C# (as it's going to be used
under Windows Server) and Jsch api for it - works great.

Now it's time for second part - file transfer. I think (hope) it'll be
easy now.

Thanks for support and ideas,
Mateusz Zajakala

Relevant Pages

  • XP SP3 Cripples Some PCs With Endless Reboots
    ... XP SP3 Cripples Some PCs With Endless Reboots ... Installing Windows XP Service Pack 3 sends some PCs into an endless ... to Intel -based computers that they do to AMD-based computers," said ...
  • windows vista ultimate blue screen problem?
    ... the past three days when i first start up my laptop ... im getting a bluescren and it reboots. ... i havent made any changes to the computers. ...
  • Re: W2K continually reboots (Just before log in) After updates?
    ... desktops are wXP but we still have some 15 to 20 machines running on ... w2k computers rebooting right before getting to the login screen. ... the machine reboots and reboots ... I haven't yet seen the actual buccheck error message so I don't know why or what exactly causes the computer to go into a continuous reboot loop. ...
  • Re: Name that Worm?
    ... Also reboots in safe mode. ... > I sometimes do swap disks between machines. ... When you say you "swap disks between machines" do you mean ... Elephant Boy Computers ...