vpn over ssh proxy

I've the following problem:
I want to create a VPN connection to a friend of mine. Our PCs are
both behind a router to which we have no access to.
I thought about using a ssh proxy on a server, but the problem is,
that none of us has a server in the net.
Are there any servers which offer free ssh proxies?
Is there any other solution to get a VPN working between our two PCs
which are not directly visible to the net because they are hidden
behind a router?

  • Re: RRAS demand dial between two sites
    ... DC as a remote access server can cause all sorts of problems. ... upgrading your ADSL routers to support VPN. ... VPN router is also the default gateway for the local LAN. ... VPN connection to the other site (and the same in the opposite ...
  • Re: Local pcs cannot see web server but outside pcs can
    ... > You're not running AD and DNS on the W2K server. ... > The primary DNS on the clients point to the ISPs DNS servers. ... If it is a SOHO router, ... I have a simple linksys 8 port router from my cable service and the pcs ocme ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Connecting diferent networks
    ... They will not be able to see each other without an IP router. ... I have one domain with a network with the PCs with fixed IP 193.1.1.1-254. ... In the old domain their all work in shares of the server, ...
  • Re: How to stop suspected hackers activity?
    ... It appears that first obtaining a VPN connection ... is not being required in order to get to the server. ... > the wan port of the router I get You are not authorized to view this page ... > HTTP error 403.6, so I was under the impression that I was pretty safe. ...