Re: SSH on the mobile phone?

"macarro" <email@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:462f1d5b$1$36704$892e0abb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just curious if anyone knows of a mobile phone that will allow SSH into
a server. I assume it can't be done on a Windows running mobile phone as it
needs Putty but maybe others, I heard of a "Symbian" OS but never tried it
out, I believe it is based on linux.

The keyboard is very small but for emergency purposes it seems a cool gadget
if it exists, I sometimes use the mobile phone for email on the move and it
helps a lot.

http://www.pocketputty.net/

  • Re: Application design
    ... clustered web server etc.) However, I don't think that affects this part of ... I have data coming in from a mobile phone. ... file to a webservice. ... customer and each customer will have a 'priority' preference, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: POP3 Mail retreival from FE E2k3 server
    ... I wanted to use POP3 for mobile phone users which does not support ... that Nokia Mobile phones do not support Active Synch. ... 1.Can I use IMAP instead of POP3 for Nokia mobile phones? ... All the mail boxes are in the Backend server, ...
  • Re: SSH on the mobile phone?
    ... I was just curious if anyone knows of a mobile phone that will allow SSH into ... a server. ... I assume it can't be done on a Windows running mobile phone as it ... But for usual SSH sessions it is just fine. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • MSExchangeOMA
    ... I am trying to configure OMA for the boss' new HP iPAQ hw6515 mobile phone ... Exchange server I get the following Event Viewer entry: ... ISA 2004 installed on a Windows 2003 member server ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • RE: WM6: Probs with ActiveSync (Support Code 0x80883001)
    ... and a large number of future calendar items. ... Direct Push with Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and ISA ... Every 2-3 days comes this error on the mobile phone: ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)