OpenSSH VPN in Windows?

I know OpenSSH 4.3 and later supports the making of a real VPN through SSH
in Linux using the tun(4) interface, without any additional software. Is
there any way to do this using OpenSSH or other free tools on Windows? Does
tun(4) work under Cygwin? And if so, would the VPN work for other Windows
apps?

Thanks,

  • Re: OpenSSH, Telnet, Windows Authentication and double-hops
    ... deployment on a Windows network. ... Does this mean that you are setting SSH port forwarding ... does not provide the other side with either a Kerberos ticket, ... We're focusing on the OpenSSH for Windows distribution. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: two SSH compatibility scenarios: can it work?
    ... We are required to use SSH to log into the Engineering lab machines. ... > server software displays this header upon telnet connection to port 22. ... I still use Windows on my notebook for application compatibility. ... > running OpenSSH 3.4p1. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • RE: OpenSSH 3.8 resource temporarily unavailable error on windows 2k
    ... OpenSSH 3.8 'resource temporarily unavailable' error on windows 2k ... recently often receive client's complaint that they cannot connect server. ... you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately ...
    (SSH)
  • RE: SFTP between Linux and Windows
    ... OpenSSH scp to SSH Tectia Server does not work ... SFTP between Linux and Windows ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Panda Platinum 2005 Internet Security
    ... >>> OpenSSH taugt unter Windows auf jeden Fall nicht wirklich das man VNC oder so ... Ansonsten werden RDP und VNC über ssh-dritt-Server problemlos getunnelt. ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.comp.security.firewall)