Re: putty x11 forwarding
- From: Chuck <skilover_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 21:16:28 GMT
Simon Tatham wrote:
Todd H. <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But you're not paying putty any money, so they won't help ya.
I'd be happy to provide the answer free of charge if I knew it!
Oracle, however, should have a vested interested in solving this
curiosity since putty is probably the most popular GUI SSH client for
Windows due to it's exceedingly affordable price tag.
Also, for the same reason, they're in a better position to be able
to investigate the problem, because they can obtain a copy of PuTTY
to test against very cheaply, whereas it would cost me a lot to
obtain a copy of Oracle.
I think they do offer a free "standard edition" version for
- Prev by Date: Re: putty x11 forwarding
- Next by Date: Re: licensing cygwin
- Previous by thread: Re: putty x11 forwarding
- Next by thread: Re: putty x11 forwarding