licensing cygwin

Hi,

I want to use open ssh on windows . Is it compulsory to have cygwin to
configure the open ssh.

If i used openssh in my product , do i have to pay the licensing fees
for cygwin.

can we use openssh with minw?

Regards,
Y Iguchi

  • Re: DC =?iso-8859-1?Q?hin=FCber_nach_=C4nderung_von_Privilegien?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_(O
    ... >> Deinstallieren und Cygwin installieren. ... statt den administrativen Privilegien des OpenSSH Daemon. ... als ohne strict mode und ohne Privilege ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.general)
  • Re: Setting TCP filter access for SSH connection
    ... Depends on the ssh server you are using. ... If you are using Cygwin to ... provide you with openssh, then it now includes TCP Wrappers. ... Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: OpenSSH Windows Security
    ... The goal is to only allow SFTP/SCP access and to lock them into their ... home directories. ... I have successfully setup OpenSSH via cygwin on ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Problem with tcsh?
    ... > in and tells me "tcsh: ... > I don't have cygwin on my computer. ... The packages of OpenSSH for Windows include ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: openssh / cygwin : public key authentication
    ... > What a surprise when I've read that openssh with cygwin can't support ... window systems sitting on top of a DOS kernel, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)