novice question related to authentication

Hi All,

I want to use SSH for the authentication purpose.
I do not want to enter any user name and password to the user.
I want to use only on the basis of private and public key.Is it
possible to implement only on the basis of public and private key.

I have heard that it is possible to implement in ssh-2

I have one more requirement . I want to distribute this keys from my
software. Is it possible to use my keys.

Basically i want to authenticate the machine which is making
connection to ssh server using public and private key. And this public
and private key are distributed by my server software.

Sunil

.