Is it possible to logg in through FTP to a server without having to upload any key file?

We want to logg in to a remote server through SFTP with a username
and a password. Then we want the keys to be generated so we don't have
to upload any key file to the server.
Is this possible?

  • Re: Using public key pair to authenticate
    ... did you keep the keys in the remote server you are connecting to. ... > and likely SSH also has some utility for conversion) ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Help with SQL problem: match where other record is flagged
    ... UserName you wat the average of IntValue from the row with that UserName ... To get the value, three keys must ... >string Username ... >trades horses and cows, ...
  • Re: Help with SQL problem: match where other record is flagged
    ... UserName you wat the average of IntValue from the row with that UserName ... To get the value, three keys must ... >string Username ... >trades horses and cows, ...
  • SFTP and FTPS
    ... 'SFTP uses keys rather than certificates. ... The other question concerns "SFTP clients must install keys on the server". ... I've done some reading in the SSH RFCs and, as best as I can tell, the client is the one accepting and verifying the server key. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: z/OS Mainframe - SFTP - Disable Publickey Authentication and only use Password?
    ... The client has a little database of known host ... keys and will fail if the server has a different key. ... z/OS Mainframe - SFTP - Disable Publickey Authentication and only use Password? ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)