Re: Using ssh command from C-program with STDIN problem

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:48:25 +0100
Manfred Rebentisch <mrebentisch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
now my problem is a little bit hard. I need to transfer the public key of an
user to another machine. But the user has entered the password with my
software and I want to call ssh (or ssh-copy-id script).

Look how Expect, http://expect.nist.gov/ does it? The source is
available. If you're not writing a new program for the challenge, it
sounds like you could use Expect to do what you want.

Doug

--
For UNIX, Linux and security articles
visit http://SecurityBulletins.com/

  • Re: Setting up ssh from windows to linux using public key
    ... Secure Shell 3.2 (windows O/S) ... OpenSSH 4,3 (linux O/S ...fedora core) ... -- Now you need to upload the public key just generated to the Linux ... Change Destination folder (secure shell offered me .ssh2, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Setting up ssh from windows to linux using public key
    ... Client: ... OpenSSH 4,3 (linux O/S ...fedora core) ... -- Now you need to upload the public key just generated to the Linux ... Change Destination folder (secure shell offered me .ssh2, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: money/quicken/?
    ... > library to give it a native look on each of the target platforms (take look at ... the same copy ran fine in both windows and linux (mounted FAT ... delete your Windows partition TODAY! ... You can get my public key from any of the ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Evolution and GPG groups
    ... group's public key. ... not using evolution. ... help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today. ... to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look* at it. ...
    (Fedora)
  • RSA Cryptography with Delphi?
    ... I want to encrypt a small amount of data on the Linux box ... decrypt something I have encrypted on the Linux box using OpenSSL. ... SubjectPublicKeyInfo format and moving the public key thus created to the ... Linux box to do the encryption. ...