Re: question about sshd_config
- From: Cezary Morga <cezarym@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:31:59 +0100
Richard E. Silverman wrote:
mkay. My fault, You're right."CM" == Cezary Morga <cezarym@xxxxxxx> writes:
CM> crazyForDynamite wrote:
>> Are there any special tools for generating this key that I could
CM> ssh-keygen but AFAIK sshd should generate apropriate keys when
CM> first run and place them in /etc/ssh, or whatever is the default
CM> ssh configuration directory in your OS. -- Cezary Morga
sshd does not do this, althought many SSH init scripts do.
- Prev by Date: Re: question about sshd_config
- Next by Date: fish:// works fine... SSH hangs...
- Previous by thread: Re: question about sshd_config
- Next by thread: Question about known_hosts