Re: OH MY GOD! (What did I miss?)

gsm.beamon@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
eval $( ssh-agent -s )
ssh-add [enter passcode]
ssh -l cvs <host> # this works; I'm logged in and no password is needed.
ssh -l smiller <host> # this does not work. I am asked for the password.

But if I change /home/smiller to 755 then volai

ssh -l smiller <host> # it works fine.

What is the deal? Honestly, what is the deal here?

Also when debugging these issues, if you run the server in debug mode
(usually easiest to run another copy on another port), it will be more
explicit about running into permissions issues.

--
Darren Dunham ddunham@xxxxxxxx