Re: Putty - pscp - "Connection Time out"
- From: vladimir.mcbadger@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 11 Oct 2006 07:28:36 -0700
Todd H. wrote:
I have created a SSH tunnel to an external (i.e. hosted outside my home
network) and have succesfully remotely logged onto the server.
When I try to use the pscp command to copy a file to the server I get
the error "Fatal: Network Error: Connection timed out"
Can anyone advise on what may be going wrong / how to resolve it?
Does the ssh server run on a non-standard port?
Can you copy the syntax you are attempting here?
Yes the ssh server does run on a non-standard port '6024'
The syntax is
pscp C:\Temp\TestFile1.txt vlad789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/tmp
I have also tried
pscp C:\Temp\TestFile1.txt vlad789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
The path on my c: is correct and the file is present and a new file so
should not have any problematic attributes.
- Prev by Date: Network Is Down - Undocumented Error with Putty/Plink?
- Next by Date: Re: Putty - pscp - "Connection Time out"
- Previous by thread: Re: Putty - pscp - "Connection Time out"
- Next by thread: Re: Putty - pscp - "Connection Time out"