Re: Putty - pscp - "Connection Time out"

vladimir.mcbadger@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have created a SSH tunnel to an external (i.e. hosted outside my home
network) and have succesfully remotely logged onto the server.

When I try to use the pscp command to copy a file to the server I get
the error "Fatal: Network Error: Connection timed out"

Can anyone advise on what may be going wrong / how to resolve it?

Does the ssh server run on a non-standard port?

Can you copy the syntax you are attempting here?

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: Fully parallel Scheme-based language w/ evaluator
    ... Windows Server 2003 and networks in simple - and irreverent - terms. ... If networking really is a big deal, ... Concepts and Terminology in Part I, and The Design and Deployment of Network ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Logon Server Unavailable
    ... There are currently no logon servers available to service ... You use a office laptop to connect the office VPN, when you map a network ... you may receive this message: "This account is the ... The server is not configured for transactions"> "A domain controller for your domain could not be contacted" ...
  • Re: Logon Server Unavailable
    ... There are currently no logon servers available to service ... You use a office laptop to connect the office VPN, when you map a network ... you may receive this message: "This account is the ... The server is not configured for transactions"> "A domain controller for your domain could not be contacted" ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)