Putty - pscp - "Connection Time out"

I have created a SSH tunnel to an external (i.e. hosted outside my home
network) and have succesfully remotely logged onto the server.

When I try to use the pscp command to copy a file to the server I get
the error "Fatal: Network Error: Connection timed out"

Can anyone advise on what may be going wrong / how to resolve it?

TIA

  • Re: Fully parallel Scheme-based language w/ evaluator
    ... Windows Server 2003 and networks in simple - and irreverent - terms. ... If networking really is a big deal, ... Concepts and Terminology in Part I, and The Design and Deployment of Network ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: Dns.GetHostEntry functionality
    ... server as well as a DNS server. ... It is only the device that cannot resolve the name. ... is connected to the cable modem to the internet, but the router has DHCP ... don't have a network server you normally will not have a DNS server. ...
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: The PC name ends up with DNS name appended.
    ... but the router gets configured by the ISP to be the DNS server ... If the resulting DNS name does not resolve, ... Wins Proxy in the network card properties. ...
  • Re: Logon Server Unavailable
    ... There are currently no logon servers available to service ... You use a office laptop to connect the office VPN, when you map a network ... you may receive this message: "This account is the ... The server is not configured for transactions"> "A domain controller for your domain could not be contacted" ...