Re: Urgent!!! My computer seems to be hacked, pls HELP!!!

"Jenny" <ahajenny@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

do you mean that my computer is hacked???

If you are the only authorized user of this machine, yes.

well, is it possible that the computer is not hacked, but itself sends
packets to some other computer automatically?

I'm afraid this would fall into the wishful thinking category. I wish
I had better news.

If you weren't hyper vigilant about keeping up with patches/updates on
your machine, you can be pretty sure you were hacked I'm afraid.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: UCL 2009-2010 Quarter-Finals Day Four
    ... > I doubt a quarterfinal exit will have that much effect on the finances. ... > I'm afraid you've engaged in wishful thinking here. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: All yuppies now
    ... Wishful thinking on your part I'm afraid. ... to transfer photos to an iPhone - but that would be by the official ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: solar newbie question
    ... I was afraid of that. ... Wishful thinking, you know. ... Schumacher charger with the gen and can get the batt up to 90% with about an ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Wishful thinking
    ... But I'm afraid it's just wishful thinking. ... riiight. ... no Sox ever used. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)