ssh passphrases and sarbanes oxley (SOX)

Hi, group!
This question has been addressed to me by a client and I couldn't find
a solution on the web yet:

As Sarbanes Oxley requires policies like password to be enforced, how
is this handled in ssh/openssh?
Is there an option to apply aging to a key passprase.
Would it make sense?

Sorry to be so unspecific!
Regards, Markus

  • Re: ssh passphrases and sarbanes oxley (SOX)
    ... docmarkus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb: ... This question has been addressed to me by a client and I couldn't find ... As Sarbanes Oxley requires policies like password to be enforced, ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • RE: How do i stop duplicate values in report
    ... I'd recommend using a main report for the client's personal details with two ... one for addresses and one for policies. ... output to the selected client, so you'll only be prompted once for the Client ... The RecordSource for the main report would be a query on the personaldetails ...
  • Re: who can give me a e.g using Customer UsernameToken
    ... The error is happening because you are using different policies on the ... You should use the policies below on the client and the service ... <faultstring>Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityFault: Security ... CustomUsernameTokenManager for the service. ...
  • Policy does not hide when logging on to WinXP sp3 on Win2K domain
    ... Policies and Roaming Profiles. ... Intermittenly, when users log on, on the ... I believe that this one of the Group policy or script ... client machine to see if the computer and user policies loaded correctly. ...
  • Re: GPO
    ... gpresult on the client to determine what policies if any are being applied. ... > Configuration, an Adminstrative Template "wuau" for Windows Updates. ... My computer is in the same OU as the GPO. ...