Re: Using GnuPG Keys with PuTTY

Richard E. Silverman <res@xxxxxxxx> writes:
The Tectia Unix ssh client (ssh.com) can use GPG-format keys for user
authentication, on both the client and server sides.

Is there any specification of how precisely this works on the wire?
Does it use the "pgp-sign-rsa" and "pgp-sign-dss" names assigned in
RFC4253?

  • [Full-disclosure] [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatses way to say "screw you" to certificate author
    ... Application layer authentication-inherent validation of public key ... Goatse Security’s new simple password-based authentication mechanism ... getting hundreds of thousands or millions of users to install a client ... client hashes locally and then sends the hash to the server. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: WCF security advice (and clarification) needed
    ... You, the client, resolve the foo.mycompany.com hostname within your ... TCP/IP) with that ticket as the security token. ... There are two parties participating in a security scenario, the server ... HTTP supports other authentication ...
  • Re: SSPI Kerberos for delegation
    ... We want the authentication to happen without providing credentials ... But SSPI while authenticating from the client to the server can do mutual ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: Aironet 1200/Radius Help Needed
    ... I just fired up a W2003 Advanced Server so that I can take ... >> IAS servers (do I need a separate certificate for the secondary IAS ... >> of authentication since it involves just installing the certificate on ... >between the AP and the client. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: Windows Authentication, Single sign on and Active Directory
    ... service proxy client fails to connect due to authentication failure and then ... Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services Programming" ... The server is always in the domain. ...