allow ssh on particular port....

Hi team ,
I am running ssh on two ports.
port 22
port 75 in sshd_config
now i want to allow root user in port no 25 and deny in 22.
guys if anybody knows let me know.

Thanks in advance...

  • Re: www user than root
    ... > port like 80 rather the root user im very in trouble i did not find a ... I think you may have meant 'bind' rather than 'print' here? ... You could do something like this in FreeBSD 5-STABLE by hacking the ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • Cant start webrick as the root user
    ... I am trying to start Webrick as root user and get TCP Bind error even ... though the port appears to be not taken. ... Running the same script gives me TCP Bind error ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Non root sshd logging to file issues
    ... I have successfully ran sshd as a non root user on port 5678 and ... to a simple flat file owned by the non root user. ... Surely there must be a simple way for a nonroot user running sshd to log ...
    (SSH)
  • ftp-proxy (again)
    ... Trying to get ftp-proxy to do its magic, ... -> $gateway_private_ip_address port 8021 ... and now `pfctl -vs nat` does show packets matching the rdr line. ... so long as the root user is the owner. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • RE: www user than root
    ... > on a priviliged port like 80 rather the root user im very ... Most daemons that bind to "priveleged" ports and run as a non-root uid, ... then change the effective UID after binding to the port. ... functionality required as wrapper programs ...
    (freebsd-net)