- From: Chuck <skilover_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:51:13 GMT
Does anyone here have experience with Linspect Editor? I'm getting an
error that says "Could not read remote directory structure" when I try
to log onto the *nix servers at school. The links to the forums on their
page are dead-ends and they have barely any documentation on the software.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Have you tried sftp or ssh to connect to the server? They may give you
more info as to the problem.
- From: sk
- Prev by Date: Re: Any public port forwarding servers available ?
- Next by Date: Re: Is there a way to speed up and resume a SSH X forwarding session from a disconnection?
- Previous by thread: Linspect
- Next by thread: Re: SSH'ing between machines with private IPs