first time herre : putty pb.

hello,

a question about 'putty' : i use it to connect to my esx servers. all is
right with all server's users declared but impossible to connect with
'root'. after typing password, i have the message 'invalid password'.

in fact, the problem with putty is only on my station.
is 'putty' has a particular setting ?

(ssh enable or not do same probleme :( )

thanks for your help.

--
klp

  • Re: first time herre : putty pb.
    ... KLP> servers. ... after typing password, i have ... the problem with putty is only on my station. ... check that root logins are in fact enabled in sshd_config. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • fisrt time here.
    ... a question about 'putty': i use it to connect to my esx servers. ... after typing password, i have the message 'invalid password'. ...
    (comp.terminals)