PuTTY/pscp/won't transfer any file unless its permisson on server is 777, option?T
- From: "Marty Meyers" <martym@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:37:15 -0600
TIA for any help,
I use putty's pscp.exe from a WinXPpro cmd window:
pscp -p -pwxxxx c:\....file.name
Typically the programs on the web server have permission 644, but to upload
the only setting that works
Am I missing a option setting for pscp?
BTW-the login allows file copy & delete, but not chmod
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH on Windows
- Next by Date: Re: Copying files over existing tunnel?
- Previous by thread: SSH on Windows
- Next by thread: Re: PuTTY/pscp/won't transfer any file unless its permisson on server is 777, option?T