Re: how to use sudo in combination with GUI scp tool

thanks for the effort Richard but if we allow the users to access the
system using the shared account, we lose tracebility (we do not see any
more which user logged in and did what). We are obliged in near future
to login with our own personal account, shared accounts will be
"locked" soon.
Actually, I already use for myself ssh authentication with
private/public key. Works fine. But I need a sftp/scp tool where users
login with their own account and then can do a sudo to the shared
account (after giving the sudo password of their own account).

.