Re: psftp under W2K
- From: "Tom Linden" <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:21:41 -0800
On 01 Feb 2006 17:09:02 +0000 (GMT), Jacob Nevins <jacobn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is not a question about terminals. Followups set.
Tom Linden <tom@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:If the local directory is, say, C: how do you lcd to a dircetory with a name including a space, e.g. Documents and Settings. How do you do it?
Thanks, my apologies, should have looked at the documentation. .
- Prev by Date: How does OpenSSH server handle reply message 18 from AAA server in case of SCP
- Next by Date: ssh . .profile doesn't find file - what is $PATH!
- Previous by thread: How does OpenSSH server handle reply message 18 from AAA server in case of SCP
- Next by thread: ssh . .profile doesn't find file - what is $PATH!