Re: sftp drops packets for large file

Exact same problem. The only way I can make the file transfer is when
both ssh are same version. SSH or OpenSSH but not a mix.

  • Re: exporting display
    ... Since installing FC3 ssh -X doesn't work for me any more. ... >> As a normal user on both machines I get the exact same behavior. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: bad gnome-terminal or bad script?
    ... >>with SSH, so maybe this is rather an SSH problem. ... >I just tried the same script with telnet instead of SSH. ... The exact same ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Recent OpenSSH releases not reading .bashrc for ssh commands
    ... their .bashrc will no longer get them without engaging in..... ... ssh can invoke bash without it then reading .bashrc. ... which svn", the .bashrc is no longer read. ... you're on RHEL 5, you've installed an updated OpenSSH, and you try to ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: ssh disconnecting [WAS: Getting Cut-Off]
    ... >> I connect to the FreeBSD machine via SSH, and use secure file transfer ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: secure file transfer FROM z/OS
    ... secure file transfer FROM z/OS ... With FTPS or SSH/SFTP, clear-text passwords are NOT sent over the ... To use a password from a batch client (FTPS or SSH), ... we concluded that FTPS does not satisfy PCI encryption ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)