sshd not logging Invalid user

On Fedora core, with

kernel 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4
and
openssh-4.2p1-fc4.1

sshd was logging Invalid user in /var/log/secure
up to a few days ago, but now it is not. The sshd
log level is set to VERBOSE. It could be something
I did, but what?

Thanks for your help.
Mike.

  • RE: SSHD gone after C2 to C3 upgrade
    ... > Well now I have done it, some how during the upgrade from Fedora Core 2 to ... > When I try and start sshd I get a file not found. ... >Wayne Leutwyler - CNA, RHCT ...
    (Fedora)
  • buffer_get error on kernel 2.6.7
    ... I recently upgraded my system to fedora core 2 with a custom 2.6.7 ... kernel, and I had a hard time getting openssh 3.8.1p1 to work. ... but strace-ing sshd gave some insight. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: SSHD gone after C2 to C3 upgrade
    ... > Brian McDonald wrote: ... >>Well now I have done it, some how during the upgrade from Fedora Core 2 to ... >>When I try and start sshd I get a file not found. ... "This will make sure that the sshd service starts in runlevel 3 and each ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: SSHD gone after C2 to C3 upgrade
    ... > Brian McDonald wrote: ... >>Well now I have done it, some how during the upgrade from Fedora Core 2 to ... >>When I try and start sshd I get a file not found. ... >Wayne Leutwyler - CNA, RHCT ...
    (Fedora)
  • sshd not logging Invalid user
    ... sshd was logging Invalid user up to ... log level is set to VERBOSE. ...
    (Fedora)