Re: Controlling a second machine on the same desk
- From: MikesBrain <Mike@xxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:42:27 GMT
2005-12-28, Responding to Richard E. Silverman...
> VNC, or a hardware KVM switch?
They are options, but I was hoping to avoid adding more
hardware, or loading up on more software, just to save
having to swivel to another keyboard that takes up more
I suppose the general logic would be that if you're going to
use a remote control mechanism like ssh, you may as well use
just the client monitor as well. I'd like to leave the
internet machine's display on the internet machine.
I was thinking that if I can run apps from the internet
machine on the offline machine, why not just remote control
the internet machine via ssh? Or is this beyond the
design/function of ssh maybe?
* MikesBrain+WebStuff @ http://tinyurl.com/5ayqt
- Schauen Sie immer auf der hellen Seite des Lebens! :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Message passing from PSCP in -gui mode.
- Next by Date: Re: Controlling a second machine on the same desk
- Previous by thread: Re: Controlling a second machine on the same desk
- Next by thread: Re: Controlling a second machine on the same desk