ssh to diskless client

From: Marian Brandau (MarianBrandau_at_arcor.de)
Date: 10/06/05

Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:40:41 +0200

I have a problem. I can not ssh into a diskless client. The sshd asks
for the password and starts a session but there is no shell.

Das anyone a solution for this problem.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ssh to diskless client
    ... I can not ssh into a diskless client. ... The sshd asks for ... >the password and starts a session but there is no shell. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: ssh to diskless client
    ... >for the password and starts a session but there is no shell. ... Run sshd in debug mode. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: I found an even easier way to crash CMUCL 19c/19f on FreeBSD 7.1
    ... I seem to remember you were using an UNIX shell account. ... new e-mail to your own computer at the start of the session, ... The version of Emacs here is horribly broken. ... Hmm, when I upload new versions of my source files, I keep around ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: I found an even easier way to crash CMUCL 19c/19f on FreeBSD 7.1
    ... I seem to remember you were using an UNIX shell account. ... new e-mail to your own computer at the start of the session, ... The version of Emacs here is horribly broken. ... Hmm, when I upload new versions of my source files, I keep around ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: SIGHUP and Session leaders (was Re: Start scripts under linux)
    ... Set the variables in your shell equally. ... And note who is the session ... Why doesn't my process get SIGHUP when its parent dies? ... and one or more processes in the orphaned group are ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)